Application Support Engineer – Logix
Who's the Boss?
You’ll be working with Kirk Johnson, our fantastic Logix Support Manager.
What You'll Be Doing
- Provide phone and email support for product clients
- Work directly with clients as needed to answer project and technical questions
- Responsible for appropriate ticket documentation
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and products
- Excellent written and verbal communication and documentation skills
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills
- Customer-service oriented
- Successfully pass a background check and drug screening
Who Are We Looking For?
- Highly, Highly, Highly organized
- A natural ability (innate) for testing and troubleshooting
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people
- Ability to listen to clients, team members, and other parties and write to their skills
What Skills You'll Need to Bring
- Solid hands-on experience and knowledge of:
- Drive configuration
- SMTP and DSN configuration
- SQL Server
- NT permissions
- Fax Server
- Ability to configure database backup routines
What Education You'll Need to Have
This position does not require a degree.
This position is in-house only. Sorry, no remote work opportunities for this position. We do not sponsor H1B VISA for this position.
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).
Job Number: 057