Software Support Engineer (057)
Who's the Boss:
You’ll be working with Kirk Johnson, our Logix Support Manager.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Provide phone and email support for product clients.
- Work directly with clients as needed to answer project and technical questions.
- Responsible for appropriate ticket documentation.
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and documentation skills.
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills.
- Customer-service oriented.
- Successfully pass a background check and drug screening.
Who Are We Looking For:
- Highly, highly, highly organized.
- Extremely energetic.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Work collaboratively within a team.
- Incredible attention to detail and precision.
- Be willing to listen and let our clients explain their challenges.
What Experience You'll Need to Bring:
- Solid hands-on experience and knowledge of:
- Drive configuration.
- SMTP and DSN configuration.
- SQL Server.
- NT permissions.
- Fax Server.
- Ability to configure database backup routines.
What Education You'll Need to Have:
This position does not require a degree.
What Experience Would be Beneficial:
- Working with teams.
- Industry certifications are beneficial.
- Communication between various stakeholders on projects.
- This position is in-house only.
- We do not sponsor H1B VISAs for this position.
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).
Job Number: 057