Software Support Engineer (028)
Who's the Boss:
You’ll be working with Don Drohman, our DocuTrack Support Manager.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Address technical issues as they arise for our incredible clients.
- Provide World-Class Customer Service for our incredible clients.
- Provide front line and advanced technical support for our document management solutions.
- Travel opportunities once you have proven your knowledge of our products and their implementation.
Who Are We Looking For:
- Highly, highly, highly organized.
- Extremely energetic.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Work collaboratively within a team.
- Incredible attention to detail and precision.
- Be willing to listen and let our clients explain their challenges.
What Skills You'll Need to Bring:
- SMTP / FTP / WWW configuration, application pool and websites.
- Networking with TCP/IP.
- Windows Server 2003R2 / 2008R2 / 2012R2.
- Background in telecommunications systems specific to Faxing (analog & digital circuits / VoIP / Fax cards technologies).
- Microsoft SQL Administration.
- Software and hardware troubleshooting experience.
What Education You'll Need to Have:
No educational requirements for this position.
What Experience Would be Beneficial:
- Understanding best practices for customer service.
- Industry certifications are beneficial.
- This position is in-house only.
- We do not sponsor H1B VISAs for this position.
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you! Integra LTC Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).
Job Number: 28