Director of Client Services (056)
Who's the Boss:
You will be working with Integra President and J M Smith Chief Technology Officer, Kevin Welch.
What You'll Be Doing:
Lead and manage Integra’s established support team to maintain customer satisfaction levels. In a competitive market, Integra believes service is the differentiator. We are seeking a Client Services Director who will embody this belief, and inspire it in your team. You will oversee implementation, account management, and technical support, ensuring world-class client experiences.
Who Are We Looking For:
- Servant Leader – you believe it is imperative to gain clients’ trust, clearly understand their business needs, and maintain stellar communication.
- Experienced Manager – you have successfully led large, complex support teams handling implementation, training, and multi-tiered support.
- Data-Minded – you develop KPIs, track metrics, focus on key objectives, create realistic forecasts, and use data and performance to motivate your team.
- Technologist – you understand the complexities of desktop & server computing, virtual machines, interfaces, networking, SQL server, and other technologies.
- Influencer – you know how to build a cohesive team and instill Integra’s clients-come-first approach throughout your entire department.
What Skills You'll Need to Bring:
- Solid experience in supervision and motivation of employees and performance management.
- Experience in developing and tracking call center performance measurements.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to identify issues and prioritize to deadlines and client needs.
- Exceptional process improvement skills; ability to manage and promote change.
- Ability to establish and analyze customer service metrics, goals, and objectives.
- Proven experience selecting and implementing innovative software tools and related technologies to improve and enhance the customer service process.
- Experience with internal CRM applications, notably MSFT Dynamics.
What Education You'll Need to Have:
Four-year degree, plus relevant experience.
What Experience Would be Beneficial:
Experience with institutional pharmacy software systems and technologies.
- Willing to travel as required for customer care.
- This position is in-house only, located in Anacortes, Washington. Must be willing to relocate.
- We do not sponsor H1B VISAs for this position.
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).
Job Number: 056