Who's the Boss?
You’ll be teaming with Dan Burrell, our amazing Director of Development.
What You'll Be Doing
The Lead Senior Developer leads and works with a team to perform feature analysis, requirements gathering, design, implementation, and maintenance of C# n-tier .NET applications utilizing SQL Server databases. The team utilizes Scrum, conducts design and code reviews, and ensures/validates product quality.
Who Are We Looking For?
Must possess: excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to self-manage, and work in cooperative team environments.
What Skills You'll Need to Bring
- Proficient in: C#, WPF, NT Services, web services (RESTful / SOAP / WCF), multi-threading, error handling and recovery, scalability techniques.
- Working Knowledge in SQL Server 2008/2012 – TSQL, stored procedures, views, functions.
- Knowledge of: Git, MSBuild, InstallShield, Infragistics, Telerik, web-based application programming.
- Ability to:
- Design and implement application routines utilizing OOD/OOP principles.
- Create client/server, N-tier, fault tolerant, scalable, enterprise class applications.
- Trouble shoot issues to the point of correction and deployment.
- Utilize Visual Studio to fully debug an application top to bottom.
- Create comprehensive and well-written documentation.
What Education You'll Need to Have
A minimum of a BS or BA in Computer Science, an Engineering discipline, or equivalent years of experience is required for this position.
What Experience You'll Need to Have
- Experience leading teams of 2-5 developers.
- Excellent communications skills.
- A minimum of seven years with C#.
- A minimum of five years with WPF desirable.
- Excellent written skills with the English language.
- Long-term care pharmacy knowledge a plus.
This position is in-house only. Sorry, no remote work opportunities for this position. We do not sponsor H1B VISA for this position.
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).
Job Number: 053