New! Application Support Manager (063)
Who's the Boss?
You’ll be under the guidance of Mileen Loeffler, Executive Director of Client Services.
What You'll Be Doing
- Managing the balance between staffing and support requests ensuring all clients receive gold star service.
- Provide oversight, mentoring and training to support staff.
- Work directly with clients as needed to answer project and technical questions.
- Maintain tracking of support requests to provide information and drive reporting.
- Work directly with senior management on new initiatives, reporting of identified issues/concerns and revising procedures ad practices to meet the needs of the company.
Who Are We Looking For?
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Very comfortable working with people on the phone.
What Experience You'll Need to Have
- Direct supervisory experience.
- Project management
- Technical background in computer systems and software.
- Excellent teambuilding and organizational skills.
- Problem solving, process design and data analysis skills.
What Education You'll Need to Have
- Four year degree preferred.
What Experience Would Be Beneficial
- Android experience desired but not required.
- This position is in-house only.
- We do not sponsor H1B VISAs for this position.
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).