New! Senior Marketing Coordinator (064)
Who's the Boss?
You will be working closely with Integra’s Marketing & Communications Director, Kirsten Henry.
What You'll Be Doing
- Drive marketing activities to increase service awareness and growth.
- Manage annual advertising plans including research, selection, and budget.
- Manage tradeshow organization including registration, booth shipping arrangements, booth maintenance, communication, and scheduling.
- Manage the Annual Integra Conference:
- Timeline & Budget Management.
- Attendee/Exhibitor Outreach & Organization.
- Create and Manage mobile event app and print program guide.
- Write press releases, web content, blogs, promotions, and other copy.
- Manage content creation, writing, and scheduling of Integra Newsletter.
- Create product marketing including datasheets, web copy, and case studies.
- Manage sales support, developing print collateral, rack cards, and brochures.
- Manage contract graphic designer to carry out print and digital projects.
- Work with and manage videographers to carry out video and digital projects.
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
Who Are We Looking For?
You are a skilled writer, versatile, and a great executor. Our ideal candidate loves to create compelling stories through visual and written content, and is a dynamic self-starter keen to take on the responsibility of creating results-oriented marketing. Comfortable with change and up for working with a wide array of personalities, you excel at keeping projects moving and stakeholders looped in.
What Experience You'll Need to Have
- 5 + years experience in marketing and digital promotion.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Strong graphic sensibility, written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to understand market trends.
- Experience managing short and long-term projects.
- Exceptional attention to detail and command of language.
- Excellent copywriting skills – rework technical text for a broader audience.
- Knowledge and understanding of graphic editing, image manipulation, and basic HTML for content management websites.
- Ability to understand software and interest in emerging technologies.
- Have an eye for design, a sense of creativity, and positive, can-do attitude!
What Education You'll Need to Have
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience.
What Experience Would Be Beneficial
- Understanding of technology or software marketing.
- Experience in SaaS environments.
- Experience with pharmacy marketing.
- Digital marketing experience.
- This position is in-house only.
- We do not sponsor H1B VISAs for this position.
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).