Software Developer (066) – Spartanburg, S.C.
Who's the Boss:
You will be working under the guidance of Dan Burrell, Executive Director of Development.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Performs product analysis and programming activities for application software that may require some research.
- Prepares technical documentation of product sub-systems.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for assigned projects.
- Performs defect verification, release testing and support for assigned products.
- Researches defects reported by QA or Customer Support and develops solutions to the defects.
What Experience You’ll Need to Have:
- Design and implement application routines utilizing solid error handling principles.
- Trouble shoot issues to the point of correction and deployment.
- Utilize a debugger to interrogate the application from top to bottom.
- Experience or course work utilizing an assembler level language.
- Experience or course work with VB6.
- Solid understanding in the development lifecycle.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the English language.
What Education You'll Need to Have:
A minimum of a BS or BA in Computer Science, an Engineering discipline, or equivalent years of experience is required for this position.
What Experience Would Be Beneficial:
- Long-term care pharmacy knowledge a plus.
- Prior experience developing in an n-tiered environment.
- Understanding of Scrum and Agile.
Please note the following items before submitting your resume and cover letter:
- This position is in-house only.
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- Relocation assistance available.
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).