UI/UX Designer (069) – Anacortes, WA
Who's the Boss:
You will be under the guidance of Louie Foster, our Executive Director of Product Management.
What You'll Be Doing:
You will work with your team to execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off for application development; develop visual mockups and prototypes; document and maintain standards for design and development teams; create original graphic designs; and design for multiple platforms maintaining a consistent look and feel throughout.
Who Are We Looking For:
• Good professional and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in cooperative team environments.
• Strong time-management skills.
• Ability to understand and defend design as well as listen and incorporate feedback from others.
• Great team participation skills.
• Highly, highly organized.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the English language.
• Ability to manage tight deadlines and generate high output of quality work product.
• Focus on best user-centered design practices and have an eye for detail.
• Engage customers to validate UX design ideas.
• Define the tools to use to effectively communicate design ideas to diverse groups of people.
What Education You'll Need to Have:
A minimum of a BS or MS in Interactive Design, Graphic Design, or Visual Design, or equivalent years of experience is required for this position.
What Experience You'll Need to Have:
• 3-5 years of UX design experience as a key, hands-on interactive visual designer of a UI/UX team through the product development cycle of successfully launched web, mobile, and/or software applications.
• Up-to-date with the latest UX trends, techniques, and technologies for Mobile and Web.
• Strong portfolio of successful prior UI/UX design in the Windows environment.
• Graphical project support (Powerpoint, Word).
• Knowledge of usability best practices for thick client, web and mobile applications.
Please note the following items before submitting your resume and cover letter:
• This position is in-house only.
• Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
• Relocation assistance available.
• Integra LTC Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).