Product Manager (060)
Who's the Boss:
You’ll be under the guidance of Louie Foster, our Executive Director of Product Management.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Develop and maintain product road maps and strategic direction.
- Assist sales and marketing in various business development activities.
- Manage technical partnerships with product specific 3rd party vendors.
- Participate and help coordinate technical sales calls.
- Ensure that the CRM system adequately manages the product line.
- Maintain contracts and pricing/BOM data as it relates to product line.
- Some travel is required.
Who Are We Looking For:
- Highly, Highly, Highly organized.
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people.
- Ability to listen to clients, team members, and other parties and write to their skills.
What Experience You'll Need to Have:
- SCRUM development and product ownership responsibilities.
- Technical background with a solid understanding of Microsoft Server, Database, and Desktop platforms.
- Understanding of programming concepts and languages.
What Education You'll Need to Have:
BA with concentrations in CS or equivalent technical experience.
What Experience Would be Beneficial:
Background in pharmacy.
- This position is in-house only.
- We do not sponsor H1B VISAs for this position.
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).
Job Number: 060