Software Test Engineer
Who's the Boss?
You’ll be under the guidance of Doug Fowler, our amazing Director of IT and Quality Assurance.
What You'll Be Doing
- Participate in requirements and design reviews.
- Collaborate with product managers and developers to stage and estimate work (committing to personal work estimates).
- Plan tests to ensure product requirements are met and there are minimal negative side-effects.
- Install and configure test environments.
- Run manual and automated tests.
- Ensure complete and timely reporting on bugs and test results.
- Work with developers to ensure fixes are properly made to the products.
- Write internal documentation and provide training and support for our support staff.
- Potentially help automate tests.
Who Are We Looking For?
- Highly, Highly, Highly organized
- A natural ability (innate) for testing and troubleshooting or 2+ years of direct experience testing business applications
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people
- Ability to listen to clients, team members, and other parties and write to their skills
What Skills & Experience You'll Need to Bring?
- Innate test and troubleshooting skills or 2+ years of direct experience testing business applications.
- Exceptional teamwork, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- One or more of the following:
- Solid working knowledge in Windows operating systems and networking with basic working knowledge of SQL.
- Long Term Care pharmacy and/or accounting software experience (2+ years).
- Coding experience or degree, or experience writing software test automation.
- Leadership experience in software testing (2+ years).
What Education You'll Need to Have
No degree is necessary for this position.
- Formal test training would be highly beneficial
- Powershell experience and knowledge would be very helpful
- 2 or 4-year degree would be preferable
Sorry, no work from home opportunities with this position. This one is in-house only.
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).
Job Number: 55