New! Senior Product Analyst (065) – Anacortes, WA
Who's the Boss:
You’ll be under the guidance of Ginna Sloan, Director & Product Manager.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Analyze business needs, industry processes, and customer operations
- Define written testable requirements, including technical details
- Work with customers and third-party software vendors
- Create and manage plans and timelines
- Travel up to 50% is required
Who Are We Looking For:
- Someone who is detail oriented and is dedicated to a high standard of quality
- Effective and professional communication with both technical and non-technical personnel in both written and verbal forms
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability self-manage and work in a cooperative team environment
What Education You'll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical experience
- Institutional pharmacy experience or experience in institutional pharmacy system product lifecycle
What Experience You'll Need to Have:
- Institutional pharmacy subject matter expertise
- Background in analyzing business processes and technical documents
- Understanding and experience with application development process
- Skills for gathering requirements, process analysis, design and problem resolution
- Experience with clear documentation of written testable requirements
- Able to provide clarity on features and user scenarios to technical and non-technical audience
Please note the following items before submitting your resume and cover letter:
- This position is in-house only.
- We do not sponsor H1B VISAs for this position.
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).