Senior Software Engineer – Remote
Who's the Boss?
You’ll be working with Dan Burrell, our outstanding Director of Development here at Integra LTC Solutions.
What You'll Be Doing
- Design and implement application routines utilizing OOD/OOP principles.
- Create client/server, N-tier, fault tolerant, scalable, enterprise class applications.
- Trouble shoot issues to the point of correction and deployment.
- Create comprehensive and well-written documentation.
Who Are We Looking For?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the English language.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to self-manage, and work in cooperative team environments.
What Skills You'll Need to Bring
- Proficient in C#, WinForms or WPF, NT Services, web services (RESTful / SOAP / WCF), multi-threading, error handling and recover, scalability techniques.
- Working knowledge of SQL Server 2008/2012 – TSQL, stored procedures, views, functions.
- Knowledge of Git, MSBuild, InstallShield, Infragistics, Telerik, web based application programming.
What Education You'll Need to Have
- A minimum of a BS or BA in Computer Science, an Engineering discipline, or equivalent years of experience.
What Experience You'll Need to Have
- A minimum of five years with WinForms or WPF desirable.
- Experience writing fault tolerant, enterprise class, scalable software required.
Integra is a software company that specializes in the design and development of systems for the institutional pharmacy marketplace. Our products have been successfully implemented in over 600 pharmacies throughout the United States.
This position requires on-site visits. Also, we do not sponsor H1B VISA for this position.
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).
Job Number: 054