Software Developer (042)
Who's the Boss:
You’ll be working with Dan Burrell, our Director of Development.
What You'll Be Doing:
You will work with your team to perform feature analysis, requirements gathering, design, implementation, and maintenance of C#, n-tier, .NET applications utilizing Microsoft SQL Server databases. You will be a vital member of a Scrum team participating in design/code reviews and ensuring/validating product quality.
Who Are We Looking For:
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to work in cooperative team environments.
- Great team participation skills.
- Solid understanding in the development lifecycle focusing on the Microsoft stack.
- Experience as a software engineer utilizing C#, .NET, and SQL Server.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the English language.
Nice to have:
- Prior experience developing in an n-tiered environment.
- An understanding of the development lifecycle focusing on the Microsoft stack.
- Understanding of Scrum and Agile.
What Experience You'll Need to Have:
Proficient in: C#, WPF or WinForms, web services (RESTful / SOAP / WCF), multi-threading, error handling and recovery.
Working Knowledge in SQL Server 2008 – 2016 – TSQL, stored procedures, views, functions.
Knowledge of: Git, web-based application programming.
- Design and implement application routines utilizing OOD/OOP principles.
- Create client/server applications utilizing either WinForms or WPF.
- Trouble shoot issues to the point of correction and deployment.
- Utilize Visual Studio to fully debug an application top to bottom.
What Education You'll Need to Have:
A minimum of a BS or BA in Computer Science, an Engineering discipline, or equivalent years of experience is required for this position.
What Experience Would be Beneficial:
- Long-term care pharmacy knowledge a plus.
- MSBuild, InstallShield/WIX, Infragistics/Telerik control suite.
- This position is in-house only.
- We do not sponsor H1B VISAs for this position.
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Integra LTC Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
- Integra is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer).
Job Number: 42